Looking for the Rawalakot Postal Codes (Zip Codes)? You’ve come to the right place! Our website is dedicated to providing you with all the information you need, including the correct Pakistan Post Offices Postal Code (zip code) and the complete postal address.
But that’s not all – we go beyond just Rawalakot Postal Codes! Our database is full of all Pakistani Cities Postal Codes, so whether you’re sending or receiving mail or packages to other parts of the country, you can trust us to help you find the correct zip code for your intended destination.
Rawalakot Postal Codes (Complete List of All Areas)
There are multiple post offices under Rawalakot GPO. GPO basically stands for General Post Office and the complete area of Rawalakot is covered by several Post Office under the main GPO.
Each Post Office has a unique postal code so if you want to deliver a post to a specific address in Rawalakot you need a postal code for that particular area post office. So, we have a complete list of all post offices under Rawalakot GPO and their accurate postal codes (zip codes).
Note: There are two types of postal codes added below for Rawalakot. 4-digit postal codes are of Non-Delivery Post Offices while 5-digit postal codes are of Delivery Post Offices. If you want to send mail (package), you usually need a 5-digit postal code only.
|Post Office Name||Postal Code||City (GPO)||Province|
|ABBAS PUR||12200||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|ALI SOJAL||12252||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|CHAK DHAMNI||12380||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|CHOTTA GALA||12260||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|HUSSAIN KOT||12270||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|MOHRI FARMAN SHAH||12400||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|NAWAB JESSI KHAN||12304||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
|RAWALKOT GPO||12350||Rawalakot||Azad Kashmir|
Find Pakistan Postal Code (Zip Code)
Please search your postal code information below other than Rawalakot postal codes. You can find the other postal codes by area name or location if the above given postal code was not the same one that you are looking for.
Our Related Postal Code Data for Rawalakot
If you want to check the postal codes (zip codes) for Rawalakot post offices separately you can find it here.
- Abbas Pur, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Ali Sojal, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Banjosa, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Chachan, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Chak Dhamni, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Chotta Gala, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Datoot, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Dawarandi, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Hajeera, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Hurnamaira, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Hussain Kot, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Khaigala, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Lunjgran, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Maindla, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Mandhole, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Mang, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Mohri Farman Shah, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Nawab Jessi Khan, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Pachiot, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Paniola, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Panthal, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Rahara, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Rawalkot GPO, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Sanghola, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Sehira, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Soon Topa, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
- Thorar, Rawalakot Postal Code / Zip Code
History of the Postal Code System in Pakistan
The postal code system in Pakistan was introduced on January 1, 1988, in order to make mail delivery more efficient. Prior to this, mail was delivered based on the recipient’s city and area, which often resulted in confusion and delays. The introduction of postal codes allowed for a more precise and organized system of mail delivery, enabling packages and letters to be delivered to their intended destinations more quickly and accurately.
In Pakistan, postal codes consist of five digits and are assigned to specific areas within a city or town. The first two digits represent the city or town, while the last three digits identify the specific area or neighborhood within that city or town. For example, a postal code of “54000” would indicate a location in Rawalakot, while “74600” would indicate a location in Multan.
Here is an example of the postal code series of all provinces along with the federal.
- Punjab postal codes range from 30xxx to 64xxx
- Balochistan postal codes range from 82xxx to 92xxx
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) postal codes range from 19xxx to 29xxx
- Sindh postal codes range from 65xxx to 79xxx
- The Federal Capital (Islamabad) postal codes range from 44000 to 45320
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) postal codes range from 00010 to 12991.
- Non-delivery Post Office postal codes range from 01511 to 09261
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Postal Codes and Zip Codes the same?
Postal Codes and Zip Codes are essentially the same things, with only minor differences in their usage. Postal Code is the term used in countries like Pakistan, while Zip Code is used in the United States. Both terms refer to a series of numbers and/or letters that help to identify a specific geographic location for mail delivery purposes.
Does Pakistan use Postal Codes?
Yes, Pakistan uses Postal Codes to help facilitate the delivery of mail and parcels across the country. Postal Codes in Pakistan are made up of 5 digits, with the first two digits representing the province, and the remaining three digits indicating the specific district or post office.
What is the meaning of Postal Code and Zip Code?
The meaning of Postal Code and Zip Code is the same, as explained earlier. They are both used to identify specific geographic locations for mail delivery purposes. The use of these codes helps to ensure that mail is delivered to the correct address in a timely and efficient manner.
Which Postal Code (Zip Code) am I in right now?
To find out which Postal Code you are currently in, you can simply enter your address into the search bar on the PostCodePK.com website. The website will then display the relevant Postal Code for your location.
Does the Postal Code matter in Pakistan?
Yes, Postal Code is important in Pakistan as it helps to ensure that mail is delivered to the correct address. Without a Postal Code, there is a higher chance of mail being lost or misdelivered.
What does a Postal Code look like in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, a Postal Code consists of 5 digits, with the first two digits representing the province, and the remaining three digits indicating the specific district or post office. For example, the Postal Code for Rawalakot is 54000, where 54 represents the province of Punjab and 000 represents the specific district or post office within Rawalakot.
Report wrong information
At PostCodePK, we strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date postal code information for cities in Pakistan. However, we understand that there may be instances where the information on our website is incorrect or out-of-date. If you notice any errors or inaccuracies in the postal code information on our website, we encourage you to report it to us so that we can correct the error.
To report wrong information, please contact us through our contact form or email us at contact @ postcodepk . com. Please include as much detail as possible, such as the specific postal code that is incorrect and the correct information that should be listed. We will do our best to verify and correct the error as soon as possible.
The data of postal codes was obtained from Pakistan Post. However we are not just using the Pakistan Post data but we have our manual process included also. The data at the Pakpost.gov.pk website is incomplete and lacks some information. We continuously check the information for any wrong data and also keep adding more data regularly.